Official PayPal Seal

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

OOTD~*Pre-K Pretty*

Katie's last day of pre-k was today :-( BUT, no more riding the bus! so :-))))))))) Anywho, her school was having a party for her class so I decided to wear something girly for a change... OH and I guess I should say the stats right? lol

* My mood~Sad to see the end of the school year. Not to mention the end of quiet time for ME! HOWEVER, very proud of ALL of my kids...I love them so much.
*The Weather~78 Degrees, Sunny :-)
*Percentage Thrifted~95%
* What I had to do~ Party with 18 other 5yr olds....lol


Scarf tied into a bow for my belt


The large tourquoise ring came from Australia when I won a contest, The spartan ring came from the lovely Leanne (lovelushlove) Hey girl! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST the spoon cuff bracelet was my Grandmothers and I gave it to Leanne to make into a cuff for me....I can't even find the words to describe how much I love it.....THANKS LEANNE!



Chilling on the front porch....ready for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment